The Beatles


El éxito de este mítico grupo reside en que supieron transmitir la esencia del amor que es lo que de una manera u otra nos mueve a todos...

I want to hold your hand

Oh yeah, I'll tell you somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handOh please, say to meYou'll let me be your manAnd please, say to meYou'll let me hold your handI'll let me hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you I feel happyInsideIt's such a feeling that my loveI can't hideI can't hideI can't hideYeah, you've got that somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll say that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handAnd when I touch you I feel happyInsideIt's such a feeling that my loveI can't hideI can't hideI can't hideYeah, you've got that somethingI think you'll understandWhen I'll feel that somethingI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your handI wanna hold your hand

posted under |

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ponte algo!

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Qué hora es?


Recent Comments